24 May 2009

Dream A Little Dream

So my brain has to officially start functioning tomorrow.

LECTURES ARE STARTING. Finally?..

Seeing the timetable was quite a shock at first cos there was just sooo confusing. It was just blocks of lectures and tutorials. One after another. I was like, “where do we actually break?" But after taking my time and going through it properly, it really isn't too bad. Friday’s the worst so be warned of my tantrum. Even though the subjects seem a tad bit more intimidating than previous semesters, I'm really excited to start learning. I’ve got two accounts subjects which only mean in no time, I can drop some accounting terms in conversations. -__________-

By the looks of it, I'll be spending more than than usual in the library to avoid returning to my room and completing homework that I forsee coming in bundles. 

I'm starting my second year already. And soon, I’d be outta here.
I can hardly believe it.

Things should calm down by tomorrow since everybody's lectures are starting. Before this it's been pretty hectic with all the Freshers Activities going on, which me being me, helped out in places that doesn't concern me, letting people snatch away my holiday. :(

 

No comments: