18 December 2008

Feeling Orange

I'm home, I'm home, I'm HOME.

Well, for eight hours or so before I leave for camp. (Oh YES, you read right. C-A-M-P. I'll elaborate more on this later on.) Which one hour was spent with Shu Xian having a precelebration upon her reaching seventeenhood. For now, I've got assignments to finish and the remaining hours will be spent sleeping. Of all things, Mum is bickering with me over a pair of shoes! As much as I'd like to be stubborn and think I'm always right (which I am), I don't have ALL DAY to sit and bicker, you know mum. I think you're worried, but I will be fine, really. I'm not that prone to accidents anymore. Four days and three nights in Pahang is no problemo after two horrendous months in Sabah ;)

Karma has been on my side lately and I am going for YDC 17!!! *skipjumphop*

Ages ago I've given up on all hopes of going. Tiba-tiba a participant withdraws and calls were made. Next thing I know, I'm going for camp and skipping three classes in the process. 


But I'm consoling myself with the fact that there's an allocated quota which I AM allowed to flunk :D Two of them are English which I really wouldn't mind missing and I think Miss Elizabeth would be rather glad to have me absent for a change. Heehee.

Up this moment, nobody, but a handful of college friends and the camp committees has the privilege of knowledge that I'm going. And that includes CRYSTAL CHOW and a bunch of people that isn't very pleased with the fact that I'm not going, not happy at all I'd say. Ishes. I'm looking forward to seeing their reactions. 

I'd especially like to see the look on Martin's face when I turn up tomorrow. HAHAHAHA. *even thinking about it makes me laugh wei, you'd have to know him to get what I mean* Earlier, together we went and bought Xian a McFlurry before turning up at her place; unannounced, unexpected and uninvited. He thinks I came back just for her birthday ;) We'll see if I'm a fantastic foolproof liar tomorrow okay?



Gotta rush, assignments are calling and I haven't even packed! See you peeps in four days :)

P/s: This post is scheduled for obvious reasons. HAHA.
P/s2: Everything seems to be going downhill. I am in URGENT need of best friends time so this camp will be just what I need.

No comments: