01 December 2008

Hello December!

:)

Another month to 2009 and to think that year 2007 is still fresh in my memory bank. How I relish those days. The days where I had all the time in the world to do as I please within the comfort zone. Still, after eleven whole months, I've finally learned to embrace and enjoy an entirely different phase of life. Something I deemed as impossible is after all possible.

Months have come and gone, along with many many eventful moments which I can never find time to rant it all out here. But yea, I'm hanging in there ;)

Since I have NO HOLIDAYS unlike 4523496124 other teenagers in Malaysia, already making plans for Penang makan trips; making up for lost time, because my college is so so stingy they leave me stunned sometimes...

This week I'm gonna study study study. *switches to nerd mode* I've got two tests this week, one next week and another one the following one and an assignment to hand in in the near future. What's a girl to do now? Study lah. And all my hopes of shedding the weight gained during the great depression are shattered into bits of caramel. Confining myself within the four walls of my room never helps when it comes to weight issues. Sighs.

No comments: