07 December 2008

What Bliss Means

For the first time, in a very long time too, I woke up after twelve in the afternoon. If it doesn't surprise you, it's a big shocker to me. I normally am up and rushing into the showers before seven thirty, people are depending on me to make it on time for class yo. How can I sleep under all that pressure wei.. And no matter how many times I accidentally switched off my alarm in my sleep, miraculously, I'll wake up in time for class, by the means of skipping shower and dashing off without a sock.

To be able to roll in bed till noon is indescribable. Hmm. Must be the pillows :)


Being home has both it's pro's and con's. Both which never fail to leave me at the end of the day very much thankful for. To have dad barging in the room minutes before half past eight, on a Saturday morning; after a looong week at college, literally yanking me and tall sister up from bed and dragging us halfway around Subang, and later on to then dentist's. To catch up with the best friend in person instead of undetailed updates on MSN because it's waaaay too expensive to just sit in the cyber cafe and watch crisps of notes burn away. Having to snatch and fight with Tall Sister for an extra pillow, ending up grabbing everything she has on the bed and only to end up with a miserable pillow. To have Mum's chicken Soup swirling in my tummy as I bounce up and down the flight of stairs in midsts of rush before heading for weekly youth gathering which I always fail to attend under normal circumstances.

And to just be home.

Blissful :)

No comments: