05 March 2008

Smarties

Is it possible to fall in love with a blog?

Coz I'm certainly very much in love with mine. Particularly the new blogskin :)

Who needs a man when there are blogs? Haha I sound so sadist back there.

I don't care what you think. You're not inside me. You're not walking in my shoes.

I, for one, have decided to give up the guilt. I can't do everything, and I don't want to.

And I should be expected to either
.

Blogs certainly give you that sense of achievement and satisfaction while guys just leave you lost with a broken heart. The days of weeping into the pillow until sleep engulfs me are over.



:)



Dennis: Was I bad?
David: I don't care about any of that stuff. Look, this is just stuff.
[Drops a bowl]
Dennis: [Drops a bowl softly]
David: Come on! Break it like you mean it!
[Throws another bowl]
Davis: [Dennis throws some plates] Now that! Come on!

Quoted from the movie, Martian Child

No comments: