12 March 2008

Can I have a hug?

I have it now.


Today. About 11.15am.

In my hands..

The long awaited slip of paper with a handful of grades printed on it, my SPM results.

It's a big great sigh okay. Not something to go whooping about.

But then again, it wasn't what I expected either.

I'll just get over this in one big great breath. And hopefully, when I click the Publish Post button, I'll be tons happier.

Before I left for school, I was extremely nervous/anxious.

I was clutching my heart as if my dear life depended on it. Ironically, my life depended on it.

I had so many different emotions rolled up into a muddled tangle of a ball.

One moment I felt like peeing in my pants, the next, I wanted to barf.

For once, chocolate coated cookies did not look appealing :(



:(

Few hours ago, my head felt as if it was gonna blow up. Just like a time bomb.

Upon receiving that slip, I glanced through. It wasn't what I wanted to see.

The words on it seemed too big to fit into my eyes. They belong to some strange, heavy, powerful language that pounds away at the side of my head. It's like a ball coming so fast at me, again and again.

Until finally, the words crack a hole large enough to fit inside my brain. And in doing so, they split me apart.

And I cried.

Like I said, it wasn't what I expected.

Ultimately, I was unhappy.

$#TCRD^%F^*GUIH&B%$#^ IT^&)*&_*U(M*&B%!@!!!

If you remember this post or this post or THIS post.... It made all my endless effort seem feeble. and undeserving.

Barisan National, if you're taking it out on us, for the failed glamorous wipe out on the Opposition, you suck. You really really suck.


P/s: Daddy, I think you're really really sweet. Thank you for the ice cream.




CONGRATULATIONS

to those who got their string of straight A's.
to those who didn't, live with it.



No comments: