15 March 2008

All Of The Sudden I Miss Everyone

Hello world!

I'm drafting this post only because I can't stand seeing the last post as the first entry.

It makes me sad.

To make things worst, yeah, it could get worst, I'm down with a dire flu, sore throat and minor fever. Bah.

I'm under strict diet of Vitamin C's and bananas. Heehee.

ANYway...this post is to dedicated to my previous Happy Moments entry.

Have you read it?

If you're reading this, and you have not voted five times a day like Shing Vee and Joey, you should be downright ashamed of yourself.

And you call yourself a friend :( Look in the mirror wei.

How could you disappoint me like that?

My entry has once made me feel on top of the moon now sink into depressions in the bowels of the ice cream tub.

I had so much hopes when I was drafting that post. So so much expectations.

But now........

I don't even stand a winning chance for the 5k. To have a winning chance, my entry has to be in the Top10 on the 7th April 2008. But guess what??

I'm not even in the goddammit Top10!!!

Because I'm not shallow enough to vote for myself. Or to sabotage other people's chance at winning.

I want your vote. Because, I know I truly deserve it. I write good stuff which actually follow by the theme of Happy moments and not add in nonsensical topics like 'my favorite color is red' and 'I love rainbows'.

Check the current Top10 entries if you refuse to believe me. I am an accomplished blogger and by winning would boost my spirits and produce more fantastic addictive entries.

So if you wanna make my day, week and year, CLICK and VOTE. And so you know, it doesn't cost a cent to vote okay and there is a limit to vote.

No reason to be stingy with votes now is there :)

I'm just curious, is there a flaw with my entry? Is that why I ain't in Top10? Spit it out now or forever hold your peace.

On a random note, hawkers in Johor has been caught red handed cooking BANANA FRITTERS with melted plastic bottles. Not that I'm in any state for a goreng pisang snack but HOW COULD THEY?

Has Dato Chua Soi Lek thought you nuts? Secretly slipping a plastic bottle in a wok of boiling hot oil is just as bad as crime. The health hazards of eating extra crispy fried banana fritters are major okay. I'm not just making a fuss here for nothing because I know how is it like to crave for crispy banana fritters during teatime and we will somehow or rather succumb into buying them against our will.

You mean mean hawkers, shall someday receive the same fate as your customers suffer.

I've made friends with two China-rians. They're teaching me mandarin :) It's quite funny really. They're teaching me how to say umbrella with the help of MSN! I've known them for two minutes but they've already voted for me ahahaa!


Stephen King once wrote: Time takes it all. Whether you want it to or not. Time takes it all, time bears it away...and in the end, there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness. And sometimes we lose them there again.

No comments: