17 March 2008

I'll be back before you know it!

PLKN awaits me.

National Service, a military camp designed by the government to drill the love for the country into the hearts of youngsters like you and me, which a majority of the population know we dread to go and find it a waste of precious time.

The question is: Will she survive?

Anyway, if you happen to have a sudden urge to write to me.....here's the address!

Szetoo Weishya
Kem KK DIBAWAH BAYU,
Kampung Kauluan,
89208 Tuaran,
Sabah.

Do write :) it's too late to ask for each and everyone's full address but if you write and include your full address I'll write back for sure! (please insert a stamp or two, I haven’t got time to buy any heh)

The instructions are to meet at Stadium Shah Alam, parking lot at 3.30am.

Leaving for the airport at 4.30am sharp.

If all goes well. my flight to Tuaran, Sabah would probably be at... 7.00am?

Gah.

I don't wanna leave!!!

Oh scrap that.

Just let me finish those 3 months fast and painless please.

I might even be back before my three months is up. Who knows :D

I know everyone’s gonna be busy with loads of tests and all that, but still, you guys WILL miss me. You'll see. :) And I'm gonna step on my pride for a moment here and say *deep breaths* I'mgonnamissyouguystoolah. Take care and all the best, alright?

I'll be back in one piece to salvage my McD sundae cup Joey!

And no gifts/happy sticks Yee Yang.

To National Service I shall go.

Q: If Szetoo Weishya was a superhero, who would she be?
A: Batman. Why? Because Batman Returns :DD



P/s: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

No comments: