11 March 2008

The Most Exciting Moment Of My Life, Yet

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!



SPM RESULTS ARE OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!
That has been all I've been muttering since morning. I am shaking in my knees and my fingers are trembling as I type through this post.
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a just a little bit there.
Save me please someone.
I suddenly lost confidence in myself, I suddenly feel that though I've worked so terribly hard to reach the stars, I won't get my straight A1's.

What if I didn't study hard enough?

Oh god...it's dreadful having to doubt myself over and over again.
I still am praying and hoping to get at least straight A's in regardless of whether they are A1 or A2.
Straight A's fall into my wide open hands. I know my palms are not that huge but if you aim sharp enough, it just will plop nicely into them.




I have this sudden inspiration of sleeping overnight at the temple. Wanna join me? :)


No comments: