04 October 2007

The oddness that is life.

I think I may go insane soon.

Trials2 are on. It feels weird. There's no pressure on me at the moment. I'm only thinking that I want it over and done with as fast as possible. Bleagh. This can only mean that I'm gonna so screw up my papers.

The other day I was practically forced in life-death situation to take Biology2 paper after being caught flunking paper3. I just didn't turn up for the paper. Heh. The night before, I had it all planned out I was going to school to study for Chemistry paper which is on the following day.


Needless to say, I spent two and a half hours doing utter nonsense. The first twenty minutes was spent flicking thru and guessing answers to questions which seemed familiar. From then, I slept, stared at my fellow classmates struggling to answer. I felt kinda bad for a moment. I spent the rest of Bio time highlighting the shoelaces of the guy sitting next to me, who also flunked the paper <3

I think i should start blogging in bahasa. I realize I can't make sentences in bm. It's always mixed with english. By blogging in bm, hopefully I'll be able to make better sentences by the time exam comes. I really really wanna get an A for bm. I will not settle for a D okay. On second thoughts, I don't think I'll be able to blog in bm for the next one months. I'll blog in bm every alternate week.


Your Birthdate: October 26

You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August

No comments: