16 October 2007

New smelling shops

I took a trip to pyramid in the midst of the raya holidays and ‘spm study break’. I was really really excited to go as I haven been to the only just opened Pyramid2. And my backside was itching to go out anyway.

Pei Hao went to fetch Jun Keat after he found out I was running late hehe. After picking me up, we proceed to fetch Carmen then after. It appears that Carmen came up with a story about going to a non-existent to study for the next few hours. Ah, you see how pitiful we form fives are. In the car ride there, I was fretting about the pains of having to study until our backsides practically take shape of the chair and she was complaining about her father expecting her to study every second of her waking moments. I also boasted about the one too many highlighters I own and countless other spm-ish nonsense.

Upon arriving at pyramid2, I had the sudden urge to pee. And stupid uncompleted pyramid2 hadn’t fully opened its entrances. We had to SEARCH for the damn entrance in the midst of my situation. After endless of blocked ends and work in progress signs, we found our way in the shopping complex. Thank god the loos were nearby!

Most of the shops in Pyramid2 were repeated and many were still in progress, unopened or unpacking. The air whiffed of newly opened shops. My sense of direction is already dreadful enough, and it got worst with rows of unfamiliar shops.

Everything was very very orange, orange logo, orange walls and even the loos! I like the loos, so new haha. We set off on our mission to shop for birthday presents. I had many friends whose birthday was very close to mine, a slight difference of a few days.

My red purse felt real light after we were done shopping. I met up with him. I was nervous what my friends would think of him as I was never known for having many boyfriends. But I brushed my jitteriness aside and plastered a smile on my face to greet him.

We met up later at Secret Recipe for teatime makan. And baby, sorry for only giving you only the brownie parts of my Classic Cheesecake heehee.

We shopped a bit while finding me a birthday gift. He’s such a cheater. I had to pick my own present. The joy of opening prettily wrapped presents from him hancur already.

After saying a quick hello to Martin who was in the sports shop below starbucks, we went for our movie. I now pronounce you, Chuck and Larry. The movie was so gay! It was pitch black in the cinema. Our first movie together. Well maybe not the first, but somewhat along those lines lah.

Cautiously, I lace my fingers through his.

Leaving the cinemas with silly smiles on our faces, we had yet to get me a present. So we walked and walked, passing thru shops that later on looked oddly familiar. And being my very finicky self, I kept saying 'no' or 'cannot' to whatever he suggested. Until he had that look on confusion on his face. He didn’t complain. After the seven thousandth encircling we made, I made up my mind.

In the end, his mum came to pick us up forty minutes later. In the meantime complaining about how my feet ached and how I also wanted to shower. Instead he enveloped me in his arms. I didn’t know what to do.

But at the ultimately, its been a really long time since I've been this happy as I have been today.

And and and, my birthday is coming up in a couple of days!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah wat u talking about la? hahaha. secret ar? y cannot let ppl noe?? anyways i noe wats happening already la.. ^^ too bad!! anyway its good 4 u..suddenly i feel so happy 4 both of u!!! wakakakak