20 October 2007

Panic Button

I haven't studied that much in the last few days. I feel guilty for not going through my books.

I've been drinking coffee in hopes of burning the midnight oil but it never seems to work. I'd be too drowned in sleepyness to even bother about the side effects of the coffee I consumed.

After much hunting and research on the net, I've finally managed to locate a few trial papers from the other states. Downloaded and converted the files this morning. Hopefully I'd get them printed out by tomorrow. My printer is really really retarded. Probably its because its old enough to be a grandpa to the new trendy ones heh.

I seriously have to start concentrating from now on. If not... then probably none of you would ever see me walking around anymore. Okay okay, I'm probably exaggerating the truth but you may never know what would happen to me if I bring home bad results.

Honestly, I think I should stop going online. Everyone keeps posting up the days we have left till SPM. I don't bother counting. Cause that'll just make me panic. But of course, I'll have to start counting the days sooner or later just to make me realize that it is going to come and hit me in the head.

And yea, I really really can't accept how Pizza Hut treat the Malaysian other than the bumiputra. Hey guys out there, do you guys know that Pizza Hut actually charged tax using race, I mean in every Pizza Hut. I mean in the bill, there is a column indicates 'Race'. If you are a Chinese, they will label it as C. And, taxes are charged for Chinese, Indian and other ethnics other than Malay. In other words, if you're wearing tudung, you can save up the taxes. Isn't it unfair?.. I know this by forwarded email. I do hope it wasn't real. If not, for sure I won't support Pizza Hut anymore. This is Hak Pengguna la wei, we learn it in Moral =P

No comments: