29 September 2007

Chemistry overload

I'm very annoyed by the heat.

The blazing hot sun is killer, and it's driving me insane. I'm about to go bonkers. I really am.

Trials2 started today. It was History1 & BM1 paper. I was so so tempted to skip BM1. Trials2 isn't that important. Right right? but after scraping a D7 for last trials, i reconsidered and took the paper. It was alright I guess.

SPM is exactly forty days from today. The most suitable song for me right now would probably be TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

I can't remember what else I wanna say, except that I was looking for something the other day, while looking for it, I had a new discovery.

I have approximately TWELVE Chemistry workbooks in total. Fourteen, if Amali wookbooks are counted. And thats excluding my faithful reference books. Check them out..heh


















I know I prefer Chemistry over all the other subjects. But twelve of them? Thats addiction wey! Most of them are halfway done. Halfway done meaning done a couple of exercises here and there. I'm keeping the past year questions for last minute exercise okay, so don't laugh at me. I will complete them by SPM. Who am I trying to kid ;p

No comments: