07 September 2007

Of Eyebags and Pimples

After not blogging for quite some time, i'm blogging now again. :)

SPM Trials just ended today.
Seriously, i was stressed during the exam period.
My mood swings was like the tsunami.
Sleeping at twelve, waking up at three-ish to study.
Pimples kept popping out here and there. but it's going away again :D

Trials la, this la, that la. Actually no, just trials. Which is just as bad as it can get. I can flat-out tell you that my worst subject is Addmath. So.. I think I died during Addmath. Overall, I don't think trials1 was all that easy.. As if trials2 are gonna get any easier? All the science subjects were killer.. I don't think I've ever felt that stupid walking out of the hall after Biology Paper2. but nevermind lah. Not as if i never failed bio before. :/ And don't get me started on Moral..

And Accounts? I didn't manage to imbang my accounts during Mid Year so this time around, I managed to imbang 3 out of 6 accounts so I was really really happy. My document was one of them, so i suppose you could say I was overjoyed! But I kinda freaked out during Kunci Kira-Kira, and my akaun bank for Pembubaran Perkongsian was short by a hundred buck! I just blank out and I screwed that up but oh what the hell..

I so know I'm gonna fail at least two subjects.
Bio and of course our beloved history.

I suppose I better buck up and start studying if I hope to get good trial results. Not that trials really matter, even my teacher said so. Quote your main concern is to peak for your external exam unquote. I'm gonna be needing a good forecast so the colleges won’t throw my scholarship applications in the bin after a single glance.

So AddMaths was yesterday. It was tough, especially paper one. It killed 475, 392,000 of my brain cells. Teacher told us she wouldn't be using the JPS paper so that none of us would go check for it. But she did use JPS anyway! Four and a half hours of cracking my head, blah.

Frankly, I don't want to talk about trials anymore, so okay I shall push that aside.

No comments: