29 September 2007

Crazy

This week, we got back most of our papers. I'm not happy, at all despite the fact that I've improved. I now currently have six As, one Bs and three Ds.

I stared at my paper like everyone else did with theirs, or maybe that was just me, just thinking. I was so hoping that my History marks would boost up this exam. But my studying did not pay off for this particular subject. I suck at it no matter how much I've revised. Managed to scrape an A2 for Accounts tho, which I am very proud of okay! All that sacrificed nap time for tuition paid off. Hah.

You know, man doesn't satisfy for what he has. It's true. 100% true. When i aimed for 4A's before trial, I thought 4a's will satisfy me. But when I get more than that, greed in me came out. I keep thinking why I didn't get an A1 for EST as I think I deserved it. And, ! regretted for not studying Sejarah as it was easier than what i thought and i could get an B3 if I really study. But I don't. Nearly one week after trials1. I didn't even really study. Just stared at the book. Waiting for miracle?

Currently in school, we are to do a number of diagnostic papers per day. All prepared by the Ministry of Education. The modules aren't at all bad but some questions make us sound like three year olds who can't spot the obvious.

Trials2 is next week. Something I very much dread.
It's like exams exams exams exams, with no breaks in between. Crazy wey. SPM is less than 50 days away, approximately 5 weeks to go.

Gosh, being 17 sucks. Hecticness is what I call our lives. I'm being paranoid, I know but I just can't help it. For the past few days, I've been giving myself ridiculously unreasonable reasons to not study. I'll die when SPM comes! Its not that I'm feeling cocky or anything, its just laziness. This can't continue..

No comments: