30 December 2009

I Finished......!


I finished my assignment! My last assignment for the semester! 

Yes yes yessss! Again, at the very last of moments. I rock! Saya membatu! 


And as I type, the stupeeeeed assignment is being compiled, scrutinized thoroughly and printed on crisp white sheets of paper. Oh, finance. How you have given me a headache for days. The thing is, it question really is quite simple BUT I simply don’t know how to do it. This sounds sooo like the dilemma I had with AddMath -.- And to add on to it, after tabulating my answers, it was totally out of the range of everyone else’s grand total. The people I compared my answers to were supersmart people pulak tu. *tension tension. In the very end, I did some minor corrections and upon saving my excel file, without any shilly-shally I jumped into bed and just had some really good sleep. 

Now I am FREE, free to leap through the jungles, paddle in the pool and run around the street blowing bubbles left and right, free to wake up late and not feel guilty for anything...


Well, not really. Exams are in two weeks. It’s official.


My exams start on Jan 14th. You know what the shitty part is?? Everyone who starts later or at the same date finishes earlier than I do! Buntut ayam la seriously. Well, minus the people who are repeating or resitting papers but that doesn’t count. 

PLUS, my first exam is Auditing. The one subject which I hate more than Law. YEAH. Tough luck aye. 

On a side note, Pei Jing and bf is throwing a bbq on Thursday. I have been asked to go, but I doubt it's a binding thing because the apprehension of meeting new people is upon me, and it seems to be winning.

No comments: