22 December 2009

I Tried




To scrape off a few items off my to-do list.

I REALLY did!! Before I decided that I'm not going to fall sick and went to bed for a bit. And that was at few hours ago. Hmm, productive? Not at all.

I got back from camp yesterday and woke up with a combination of blocked nose, sore throat, and occasional fever this morning, and I'm currently on a mission not to fall sick. How you may ask?

1. Take some drugs.
2. Go on a sleeping marathon.
3. Drink lots of water.
4. Eat sucky porridges.
5. Drink barley.
6. Eat cake.

Well, okay, maybe not eat cake. But my friend made some, and really sick or not, it's just too tempting NOT to have some. I had 4 slices. Very mini ones I assure you. I may regret it tomorrow morning when I completely lose my voice and wake up with a raging fever. But right now I'm feeling a tiny bit better. Will try and continue sleeping later.

I WILL NOT GET SICK. 





Camp btw, kept me on my feet all day to the point that there was barely time to shit. Literally. It's over now and I have a mountain high pile of laundry to be washed, read up on budgets and consolidated accounts, a room to clean, an assignment to work on and text messages to read and reply. It keeps piling on and I get so demotivated to scroll down and tend to them. Ugh.



No comments: