07 December 2009

Excerpts


Hello world. I hope you spend one good week salivating on my forbidden ramlee snack everytime you click on Making A Mountain Out of A Molehill url because everyone should head out and grab one so I don't feel like a whale on my own. :)
Some filli falla to make the post look longer than it really is..
  • Waking up hasn’t been easy.
  • Mr Soo, if you’re chance upon this blogpost, I’m sorry. Never will I again.
  • Camp is next weekend. And honestly, I can’t wait to get away from college and talk/ breath/do non-college things. I’m actually looking forward to meditation sessions cos there’s so much negativity in my system that I’d like to live without.
  • I was studying the other evening and normally I’d ignore my phone but this text caught my attention ‘I realise how being an October baby must make you feel. After all, there are not many 1990 born younger than you are. I understand that you are deprived of the opportunity of labelling people budak and which in turn result in me being a victim of your budak-branding..’ and with much absurdity, the text message ended with a severe threat that I should prevail from labelling that individual budak from then on.
  • Until further notice, I shall not chop off my hair or be tempted to.
  • Happy Birthday Mei mei. I hope the choc cheese mousse was to your liking (:
  •  And oh, life sucks. But I'm sure you knew that already.

No comments: