28 December 2009

A Nerd's Rant


I'm taking 6 subjects this semester which similar to the previous semester. Though two sems ago I had only two papers to study for. But such good deal does not exist in this world anymore. Not only do I have four extra subjects to struggle with, those 6 subjects are much more theoretical, taxing and um, thorny. T___________________T

My everyday routine is somewhat similar. Go to college-make pit stops at canteen/library-come back from college-sleep-eat-college-sleep some more-shower-eat dinner-go for walks-space out-study until very sleepy or gives up altogether-sleep. And the cycle repeats itself the next day. My break times are spent sleeping, buying food or finding for my notes. But do you know what the biggest problem in all this is?

That mountain of work is always there. No matter how much time I spent trying to demolish it, new soil will be replenished when I turn my back even if just for a minute. And ta-da, the mountain is still there and from what I am leaded to believe, it will always be there.



I miss being in the presence of people I love. And people are complaining I don't spend enough time with them. Pfft. I miss getting into mindless banter with Xian. Hmm. I think I must be slightly insane now.

I am amazed that I've survived this far. 


I JUST HAVE TO TAHAN FOR ANOTHER 5 MORE WEEKS AND HELLO HOLIDAYS.

Yes, I am aware that this post makes no sense at all but I kinda miss blogging. T.T And I don't usually sound like that you know. It's just that I feel really frustrated of the workload and also frustrated at myself for being so lazy. So ya, I'm confused as well.

This is one of those posts which I will read again and agree on what a nerd I am.



2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Cheer up! End of the year is approaching. Its the best time to have some fun!

You have a mountain there, might as well bring in a sun and brighten it up, yes?

Yang said...

Just wanna share a great video with you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1Kp_o6qP8

It just give me the tingles :)



And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Be remove and be cast into the sea,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
x


Hope this helps :)