08 September 2008

Taking it lightly

From today onwards the thought of taking exams lightly particularly when English paper is in concern will NEVER cross my mind again. Being in TARC has not only lifted me and high above and away from home but is also taking a toll on my language :S

I think I screwed up my English essay. Oh sakai. I have to stop obsessing about it. After all, I'm in TARC, how bad can it be right? I'll be a-okay, I think. I was about to fall. Maybe I’ve already fallen and scraped my knees and chipped my nails, but so what. My ego will not be bruised by one mere dumbo essay. Hmph.

Random updates:

  • I miss Madam Tan. Yea, she will still be teaching next sem, but just not my class :( This teacher is special, somehow. She notices all the little silly things I come up with in class. From sleeping, stealing bites on sandwiches behind books to fiddling with Milo packs, she notices it all. But now, all traces of human in her have somehow vanished. Poof.
  • Before my first paper, which was IT, which I studied dengan penuh tekun and rajinnya sampai pukul lima pagi for days, just in case you didn’t know, my idiotic neighbor started singing really badly on top of her lungs. When slippers go missing, it is NOT MY FAULT.
  • I have my own pair of fancy pants!! :D
  • Will it STOP raining already? As if being confined within the four walls of my room ain't bed enough, to have the rain to tempt me to sleep all the time is unspeakable of.
  • SHIT. Viruses in the library computers attacked my pendrive, screw you. I can now hear funny music playing. Aaargh!
  • Mum and Dad dropped by for a visit over the weekend. Mum discovered a beach on big sisters bed *laughs*
  • A pasar ramadhan is NOTHING, without keropok lekor. It just sounds very very wrong :(

That's all for now for dinner awaits me! Happy berbuka puasa people ;)

No comments: