30 September 2008

For Joon Waaaaaaay

In reply to the meme you did for me, here's your's :)

I miss Weishya. :D
Weishya is
a girl.
If I were alone in a room with Weishya, I
would sleep.
I think Weishya should
gain some weight.
Weishya needs to
studayyyyy.
I want to
see Weishya.


I
haven't seen Joon Wei for eons.
Joon Wei b
logs about lengthy study sessions in the library, but I know better ;)
If I were alone with Joon Wei,
I'd make him toast marshmallows for breakfast with me. You bum!
I think Joon Wei
has to get glasses, I AM GAINING weight. aih.
Joon Wei needs
study food, need recommendations?
I want to
lend my pillow to Joon Wei and snatch it back promply after he falls asleep. :)


And this is for Jason Kuan in reply to mine,

I admire Weishya.
Weishya is soon to be shorter than me.
If I were alone in a room with Weishya, I would be studying while she tutors me X)
I think Weishya should never forget me and I will do the same. haha
Weishya needs a partner.
I want to be like Weishya .except being in the ladies world =D.


I
have a soft spot for Jason.
Jason
will soon be taller then me. (you HAPPY now)
If I were alone in the room with Jason,
I would tempt you with my superabilities to not study but watch cartoons with me.
I think Jason should
crack that shells he's always hiding in.
Jason needs to know Weishya is better of without a partner.
I want to look younger then Jason ten years from now.



No comments: