09 September 2008

Book meme

Was bored and I chanced upon this one:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.
I am currently in the library computer area and the nearest book to me is Roger A. Arnold’s Economics book. It’s famous okay. Ask any TARC business student, they’d know. The only reason I’m having a book with me is not because I wanna seem studious despite me pattering in front of the box but because I just borrowed it from Simon. A senior Marketing student who just celebrated his 19th(?) birthday last Friday. Thank you for nicely borrowing me your book. Will study hard, promise lah. Heehee.

Page 123 is talking about Macroeconomics (next sem’s syllabus) on prices and employment. Important stuffs. The fifth line is: To find the total expenditure on the market basket times its base year price and then add these products, this gives us $67.

?????????!
Oh My God.

Just my luck.

People I tag to do this meme:
People whom are too free like me :)

No comments: