28 September 2008

Stupid blogger, will you get my font size right?

Hello elloe! Miss me?
No one came banging on my doors, I guess not :S

But oh well, knowing everyone is either still schooling or studying for major exams, I forgive you. First week of the temporary freedom from the jungles of tar college was surprisingly nice, if not, satisfying. I don't need to go out, lepak sampai pukul tiga pagi or pay twelve bucks to have my hati kecut to the size of a raisin on Uncle Lim's Flying Coaster. I am easy to please, seriously.

Throw me a book and a pillow and I'll keep outta your hair for the next ten hours or so. And no, if you're thinking that I've been bookworming my holiday away, you're wrong. I've been regaining energy, all those night I burned for studying is now replenished as if it never happened. Mum would have said otherwise but nevermind that. Heehee. On Tuesday I finally made it to the dentist's office after putting off appointments for quite a while now, if you noticed, my rubberbands were the same color for quite some time. It's now turquoise, standing out painfully.

And Wednesday, was
the day I started driving lessons. At long last! After the tutor briefly went through what was what and where went where, she got out and kicked me to the driver's seat. I didn't expect to be driving anywhere near a flashy vehicle just so soon. I did pretty okay, I think, since I got both myself home without a scratch, okaay la! I've got problem coordinating my hand and legs so everytime I tukar gear, I'll look down to see if I'm doing it right which only resulted with me swerving off my lane and the lady half yelling 'eh, where you going la?'.

Up to today, I've taken three lessons, two hours each. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, I can change gear properly now but I also forgot what happened in the second lesson. Ms Chin always goes 'slower, slower' or 'faster, faster'. Why I cannot drive at appropriate speed wan? And when she directs me to a left or right, I
suddenly forget my directions. OMG la. It's NOT funny when I'm three seconds away from a junction and start to panic, I'll give up and peep over, she'll sigh and point out the way to me.

And the CLUTCH, sigh.

The number of times I successfully mati enjin is beyond countable. I swear the kancil perposely dies on me when it senses my panicity level rising. Pfft!



Here's a logo for my upcoming coll fundraising, any comments? Spent three hours on it, inclusive of msning and blogging, having a burger and watching grey's Anatomy in between while trying to force fit the background into the circle. Bong Yang says it looks like a watermenlon, what say you?

Anyways, here's my Sunday morning perks: best friends and dimsums.

No comments: