28 September 2008

The Weishya Meme

This is for Crystal:


I need Crystal.
Crystal is infectiously lame.
If I were alone in a room with Crystal, I would brainwash her to buy me Stephemie Meyer’s Breaking Dawn.
I think Crystal should eat more KitKats.
Crystal needs dimsum and my companionship.
I want to celebrate my 97th birthday with Crystal.


People, do this for me too, especially those who are in my link. Just let me know in the chatbox if you want me to do one for you:

I ___ Weishya.
Weishya is ___.
If I were alone in a room with Weishya, I would ___.
I think Weishya should ___.
Weishya needs ___.
I want to ___ Weishya.


As requested, this one is for Yee Leong:

I like Ah Leong.
Ah Leong is SUPER lame.
If I were alone in a room with Ah Leong, I would persuade him to but me a Sundae.
I think Ah Leong should stop calling me a papadam.
Ah Leong needs a new hairstyle!.
I want to see Ah Leong at TQ tomorrow.


Now, for Carmen:

I love Carmen (but she loves Daniel Lee, haih).
Carmen is an anti public transportation person, like me.
If I were alone in a room with Carmen, I would let her manicure my nails.
I think Carmen should make plans for our birthday.
Carmen needs forget what cannot be changed.
I want to be friends forever with Carmen.


Here’s to Sha,

I miss Sha.
Sha is a coffee addict.
If I were alone in a room with Sha, I would make her layan me, all the time.
I think Sha should not utilize her admirers.
Sha needs a new sari.
I want to pergi jalan-jalan with Sha.


My high school buds; Martin and Shu Xian,

I so so so miss ShuXian/Martin.
ShuXian/Martin is my back up plan.
If I were alone in a room with ShuXian/Martin, I would bring up all the stoopid things we did back then.
I think ShuXian/Martin should spare me a hug next time we meet.
ShuXian/Martin needs me for laughter and lame jokes.
I want to meet up with ShuXian/Martin.


This one is totally random,

I am chatting with Jason Loh on MSN.
Jason Loh is always mad at me for always replying late.
If I were alone in a room with Jason, I would ask him to teach me dance.
I think Jason Loh should visit me more often, how can you not know where is Sri Melur is?!.
Jason Loh needs stop whining about how slow I reply .
I want to whack Jason Loh on the head for asking me directions to Sri Melur but later on cancel his plans.


This one is for Sook Huei, a tarcian:

I actually do miss Sook Huei.
Sook Huei is a Pau Face.
If I were alone in a room with Sook Huei, I would have regretted not taking up martial arts in high school.
I think Sook Huei should stop pronouncing english words in bahasa.
Sook Huei needs control her side parkings (uhm).
I want to be friends forever with Sook Huei cos she always pays for the cab fare.


For Bong Yang, as promised:

I like Bong Yang’s old hairstyle.
Bong Yang is sepet.
If I were alone in a room with Bong Yang, I would talk and talk until I drop dead out of thirst.
I think Bong Yang should stop growing taller, you make me feel like a child.
Bong Yang needs insiration for a teeshirt design!.
I want to wish Bong Yang Goodnight!.


P/s: I'll be hunting you ppl's blog for my meme eh? I’ll throw a fit if I don’t see mine, be warned! ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ngaha go go see my version!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I adore Weishya.
Weishya is soo cool(swt).
If I were alone in a room with Weishya, I would buy her a sundae.
I think Weishya should remove her braces.
Weishya needs a good rest.
I want to papadamfied Weishya.