18 May 2008

I'm a Lost Cause; Not A Hero

Merely four days ago, I touch touched down at LCCT after serving two months in National Service located in the deep jungles of Tuaran, Sabah. I bet none of you have seen it on the map, or for that matter, heard of Tuaran until now.

And in approximately Thirty-Eight hours, I'll be making my way to college's Mass Call.


Just about all my friends have already started college a long time back and is probably having the time of their lives. But why, oh why, am I so certain I'll hate it? Or more likely, not to fit in?...

It's a wild guess. An instinct. A prediction. Whatever it is, it's not making me feel an inch closer to looking forward to Tuesday.

SIGH.

I feel so unequipped, not to mention unprepared...? So far, I've only dumped in a towel and a few shirts into the very empty suitcase. Gah.

What is seriously wrong with me these days.

I blame it all on the NS blues.

On a random note, if the meal between breakfast and lunch is called brunch, then what do we call the meal between lunch and dinner? Just a sudden thought because I always seem to be eating at the latter time.

No comments: