16 May 2008

Honestly speaking,

I still am extremely unpatriotic after 2 months plus of being 'brainwashed', so to speak. However I did make a good many amount of friends from different races and places. It was quite sad leaving all my awesome Sabahan friends behind (especially the 3 other Sabahans-ans!)

We Subang people live in such luxury and we don't even know it. =/

NS has also made me appreciate the littlest things in life too like,

  • My washing machine. Oh man did I MISS my washing machine. I nearly hugged my washing machine when I got back.
  • Splendid food. (Fried fish SIX nights in a row….)
  • My bed. My very clean clean bed. Every day I have to hit the bed sheets on my bed because there's always some kinda bug on it and all the dust of the day collects on top of it. Plus, the girls keep stepping on my very nicely made bed just to open/shut the windows. Damn you.
  • My bathroom. My spacious, bug-less and BIRD-less bathroom. (More about this later.)
  • The heater. It is NO FUN bathing in ice-cold water when it's raining at four in the morning.
  • Privacy. I have not been alone except in the shower for the past two months. It is a LUXURY to have some space to myself.

Now I need to sleep on my wonderful soft bed which I've missed for months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh, iw ant to make a post like this too. reading your post make me miss camp

waaaayshhyeah said...

haha you go ahead! I'll read it :D
when was your camp and where was it?.. you make it sound as if it was a really long time back :P heehee.