12 March 2010

In the drafts



I want to listen to the thousand something songs piled up in my iTunes at least ONCE before I die

I want to read the stack of Archie comics stashed under my bed

I want to watch the dvds that I borrow with intentions to watch but has been sitting at my desk collecting dust, which after awhile, I admit defeat that I’ll never have time, return them and pinjam some more. On the right corner of my table top now is I Love You Man and Duplicity

I want to take LONGER showers. Lengthy showers are not my thing but takkan ten minutes also cannot mehhh

I want to curl up in bed on a morning and thumb through dog-eared and coffee stained magazines (speaking of which, someone owes me their old copies of readers digest...)




*Yeah I’m an uninteresting person but I am not remotely aloof or hostile (on a full stomach) and compromising my sleeping time is definitely out of the topic

To prove how much time I don’t have, I’m typing this standing up so I won’t try to prolong this post so I can head for the showers before the filth will eat me alive.

1 comment:

Ezra said...

u wrote the whole post standing? i suppose it helps blood circulation :)