05 November 2007

Just for a while

I woke up this morning to notice the words “SPM” scribbled all over my room walls. For a slight moment, I thought my eyes were playing jokes with me. I gave them a good rub and sneak a quick look. They were still there. As if it was haunting me. God, I thought. It’s really approaching. Seven days is all I have until the day.

I can do this, I told myself. Or so I thought. Halfway thru the day, I was a chaos. I was packaged up with panic, frustrations, lost and perplexity and uncertainty.

Yet someone had to add misery and guilt to my nicely wrapped gift. Pfft.

While doing Physics, all of a sudden I didn’t know the meaning of precise. I just couldn’t make out what it meant. A word even a four year old would know. I’m fuckingly frustrated with myself.

I’m craving for sweet corn ice cream :(

here's my hand & my heart
its yours to take

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have confidence in yourself to do what you think is right.
Fear not what others might say.
Press ahead with determination and dignity.
Strive with all the energy you have.
Ignore criticism from those who cannot see.
Have the strength to pursue your vision.
And in the end you will achieve your goal.
For what is right will succeed.
It is then that others will learn from what
you have done, and make it all worthwhile.

!~junkeat~!
work hard to achieve your goal! Do Not Give Up