30 November 2007

Done with!!

I did it! I completed my SPMs =DD I have done it all eleven subjects, about twenty over papers and fifty hundred over hours of exams! Boy, am I proud of myself. Give a round of applause for Weishya! Now that exams are done with, I treated myself to a mini movie marathon! Ta-Da!:



Enchanted begin in the cheery animated fairytale world of Andalasia. Typical kan. Princess Giselle’s singing to animal friends about her dream of finding a handsome young prince who’ll sweep her off her feet.


No sooner do the words leave her mouth when suddenly Prince Edward appears on the scene and proposes marriage, declaring with all of his animated heart his everlasting love. Haha so ironic la! Fell in love in like what, three seconds?

Edward’s stepmother, the Queen Narissa, isn’t about to give up her throne to the young couple. Narissa’s not ready to step aside and so she does what every good animated Disney villain does, she tricks the perky princess and pushed her down a well where turns up at world from a manhole.




Pip the chipmunk was so cute la! Particularly during the acting part. Too bad pet shops don't sell talking chipmunks or I'd buy one =p


It was a super show. Well the best I've seen lately anyway.

And and later on I watched: Bee Movie!

Black yellow Black yellow Black yellow Black yellow Black yellow Black yellow!
It started with Barry B Benson and his best friend Adam who graduated from elementary, high school and college all within a matter of hours, which is highly ridiculous if you ask me.


After college, bees have to choose which part of the honey-making process they'll be a part of for the rest of their lives. But Barry isn't thrilled at having just one option for a career, namely honey.


A trip outside the hive with the pollen jockeys opens Barry's eyes to the world of humans. After that, he befriends a human woman named Vanessa who saves his life. Barry breaks the cardinal bee rule and talks to her


On a shopping trip with his new non-flying friend, Barry discovers people have stolen honey for bees and are selling it for a profit. He then decides to sue humanity for stealing from bees.

No comments: