01 November 2007

Not again!

I woke up this morning with sleepiness arched all over my face. While rubbing the sleepiness out of my system I asked myself, why am I going to school? A beep bleated from my mobile phone. Warily I reached out to grab my phone and read the text message. It reminded me of moments spent with the sender in school. In those moments I knew exactly why I was going to school. Clutching my towel, I headed into shower with tiny smile on my face.


Thursday in school was spent doing an half a page of EST model test and MARA’s AddMath trial paper. Thursday at home was spent reading Biology =| The rest of the day was spent having bak kut teh outside and watching TV until midnight.


I'm seriously mad with myself for losing two revision books. It was the AddMaths book at first and it's now the Chemistry book? Am I going crazy or what?


Oh, I am definitely crazy!

No comments: