12 November 2007

Nyeh

To start it off, my dear old dad was the real angel. He went out early in the morning just so he could buy me a huge breakfast. I was really grateful everything but then having pre-SPM jitters does not necessary do much for your digestive system.

The moment I step into school, I got butterflies jumping in my stomach. And before we even stepped into the hall, I broke down, twice! Goodness the crybaby I'm becoming these days :(

BM1 was alright. First essay was on Menjaga Kesihatan. And the second one I opted for the 'Working 5 days a week brings benefits to the country and family' essay. I wrote plenty :D

Sejarah1 was a hard for me. :(

Went home ate and freshen up, came back to do BM2 which was utter nonsense as well.

Sigh, one and a half subjects down!

Oh ya, my words of advice to the future SPM candidates, never ever trust exam tips. May it be from your friends or whatsoever tuition centres. Seriously, they have so many SPM backup papers that even when you get the last minute tips you rip off from everyone will still remain invalid. Take BM papers for example, it did come out unexpected for everyone. So don't put your hopes on it, and rely solely on that.

No comments: