27 July 2009

Syndrome Pelupa

You know you're getting absent minded when you start doing things like

-walking all the way to the washroom with the aim to shower but upon reaching, discover that my toiletry bucket is sitting nicely by the door

-not bringing a towel into showers

-sometimes in the middle of a sentence I just forget what was my point to even begin with. It’s utterly frustrating I tell you.

-going for accounts class without calculator. It's pure torture. It's every accountant's
worst catastrophe

-
pakai selipar jamban to class -.- no, I am NOT trying to make a fashion statement

-I can even do things like taking all the loose change out my shorts pocket, dumping them into my
chupa chup piggy bank, walk to the convenient store, pick up a pack of peanut butter cookies and TRY pay for them. And all of that happen within five minutes

-forgetting my phone password!
OMG! This is probably the most crucial one of them all. It’s been a little too long since I restarted my phone, because people don’t just off and on their phones everyday. Or maybe they do, I just don’t have the privilege of having 67 hours a day to wait for my trusty yet aged 7610 to start up.

My battery died the other day and after getting rejected on the first try, I suddenly remember some time back I switched code for some insignificant reason or another. I tried like 3248 possible passwords I would possibly consider as a password before giving up and attempting one last time at the original password.

AND THE STUPID PHONE STARTED UP.
Bodoh right? If not for all that effort I just put into reviving that thing I wouldn’t have given it a second thought to throw it against the wall.

Today’s scatty brain incident kinda blew my cool. I managed to lock myself out of the room. Not locking myself out was something I took great pride in and now…I don’t know what is happening already
lah. Earth, just wondering, are you still revolving on the same axis?

Thing is, as much as I hate to say this, I think I’m beginning to lose touch the with inner me. The person I used to be. The person others used to like and feel comfortable around.

Is it me or does this happen to others as well?
---

Hi, I am
flubber’s best friend. I’m flabby.

Okay okay, back to the books.
Exam on Wednesday.
---

Edit: Did I fail to mention I lost my black umbrella? Well, I did.

No comments: