08 July 2009

Better Rates and Hopefully More Replies?

Since Hotlink Youth Club offers the lowest call/sms rates, and since I am such a stinge and only reply texts when highly necesary, and since I can't switch into that plan with my current number, I did the next best thing: I got a new number altogether!





Effective from 11 July onwards, you may flip out your respective phones, scroll down to my contact number and hit the delete button for I will be using that number no more. And if you want my new number, gimme a text before you delete my existing number :)
The new (I don't care if it the plan was out in Apr okay, I am always the last to know about this kind of things wan so it's new. To me, at least) Hotlink Youth Club, Hotlink plan is now officially the cheapest plan among the other mobile service providers in Malaysia! A sudden transformation, from the most expensive and money sucking (yet popular) to the cheapest mobile service provider.
See for yourself:

Cheap cheap right?
Hopefully, with this conversion I'll make more effort to reply your text messages. But then again, don't put so much hope on it. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please be informed that Headmistress Robiah adamantly wants everyone to help out with and attend Hari Keluarga SMK USJ 13 on 1 August 2009.

Visit the school whenever you are free, and talk to teachers about what you can do for that day, and for those of you who are eager to help them raise funds, well, then you can just buy as many coupons as you can. Most importantly, try your best to promote this event.

Please help disseminate this information.