21 July 2009

Life's Like That

You would think that I'd be swimming in after-tests bliss after having studying continuously for 56 hours but instead I feel a bit like I'm drowning. Test and assignments are threatening to take over my life :(

Jeers of lifeless from my peers would most certainly be approprite for the occasion but let's save that for another day. I have so much to vent regarding this matter but I happen to have a jar to bottle it up for the night.

Siigh.




  • Next assignment dues in 3 days.
  • Next test is in 7 days.
  • I've become an insanely boring and lazy person.
  • Second year will drive me insane with the amount of workload cum lack of time I have.
  • And I feel like a truck. I can't stop eating. Staring at pages and pages of notes just isn't as appealing
  • Wishing I was back in kindergarten sometimes. When life was simpler. And you could get away with a smile, not that I still don't. Hehee.

No comments: