26 July 2009

A Tinge Of Familiarity


I recently made a short visit back home. So short it only lasted for approximately fourteen hours before I was shuttled back to ululands. I am horridly ashamed to say after being absent for four weeks, I spent eleven of those hours asleep. Siigh.

It was dad’s grand for me to come back. I was having troubles falling asleep after being awake for some thirty hours or so. Last minute rush on the assignments, don’t ask. And I texted dad, whining about my incapability. He called and said come back and sleep lah, I’ll send you back tomorrow.

And me being me, jumped at the suggestion. Hehee.


Here’s a picture with the Tall Sister taken a few minutes before dashing out the doors, throwing my bags into the trunk and with a wedge of honey melon in my mouth.

No comments: