01 February 2009

Redundancy


Yes yes. I KNOW this rant blog is being neglected. If I already don't feel it dripping in my conscience or stare wide eyed at funny texts coming through my phone to check if I'm still alive, I see the many many people who have attacked via the chatbox. 




Anyhow, smile people for I am back. Teehee.

Exams was monopolizing nearly every second of the day okay. I will NEVER take last minute studying as a solution ever again. Really. If I wasn't thinking about what to study, it'll be where to study. So so much to study, so little time and yet I spend the days waiting for inspiration to make a visit. 

Meanwhile, I went on the hunted for Maggi with Telur, crisps, watermelon slices and Milo. And for guitly conscience sake, ke mana I pergi, I'll bring something to read. Pegi toilet also bawak tau. Whether I end up reading it or not, lain lah ceritanya.



Exam season is not only time to gain the extra knowledge but also the time for me to gain unnecessary weight. Cos there is nothing interesting about memorizing all the functions of six types of information system or the seven steps of a successful interview. And thus, I eat. And eat and eat :( Now all my bloody pimples popping like mad weh.



The above is Statistics in an uglier form, Quantitative Studies. It took me ages to master this chapter because I was so kiasu about entering the exam hall blank headed even though I've been told I have an option of forsaking that chapter.



It was recently that I discovered I have a fear of exams. I get so so nervous before papers my insides lurch, threatening to spill it's contents. I'm jumpy, I can't think straight and .....my palm sweats.

Aiyoh. That's the worst that can happen okay. Particularly for essay writing papers. Jian hon has this idea that my sweaty palms can drench my test paper and flood the exam halls and beyond. If only...

No matter how many time I reminded myself or be reminded, not to give in to the bundle of nerves, I'll end up going it anyway. The trouble with giving yourself a pep talk is that deep down, you know it's all bullshit. And I panicked.

No need to fret now for exams are way way over. For those sad sad people like Kelvin and Lerina who has papers after the one week hols, I hope you've been studying cos I'm sure as hell you don't wana retake any papers :)

Untuk minggu-minggu yang akan datang, I'll be on eternal holidays! There's a long long list of things wanna accomplish within this time span but I am yet to find it, or rather, think of it just yet. 

Cos right now, I just want to rub it all your faces that I have holidays and you people will be off to mundanely boring lectures, even boring work, resuming life at it's very hectic pace because I can. I bet you didn't have to attend lectures and english with the bitch in December while knowing everyone else was splurging in the year end sales or sipping coffee catching up with life, well I did and it was hell. Ah well, lets just say I'm gloating in glee right now shall we. 



And now, I look forward to celebrating Chinese New Year to the fullest. 

I expect...

to see more RED.


more sight seeing & visiting



cina cina kuih unavailable at any other occasion


and most importantly, to continue my search of the best pineapple tart :D


Merry CNY people!

No comments: