24 February 2009

Running Numbers

I was REALLY bored and I was having this itch for a meme, so I went online to look for one and this is what I found…

Favorite Color: Yellow and Red

Favorite Food: Do I have to list all of them? It’s going to take ages. I think I will just settle for ice-cream and double stuff oreos
Favorite Month:
About September to October
Favorite Song:
Darius Danesh's Colourblind
Favorite Movie:
Favorite Sport:
Ffk-ing
Favorite Season:
 Rainy
Favorite Day of the week:
Fridays as it signifies the closing of a week and coming home days
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:
Vanilla/Chocolate Mint
Favorite Time of Day:
Evening


9 CURRENTS
Current Mood:
 Lazy lazy lazy
Current Taste:
Lemonade
Current Clothes:
Black tee and red shorts
Current Desktop:
Home
Current Toenail Color:
Nothing
Current Time:
1453
Current Surroundings:
In between the living room and dining room?
Current Thoughts:
Chocolate mint bubble milk tea. Mmhmm.


8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend:
Lai Poh Yee. She was my best bud in my first primary school. And then I moved to kl, and we lost contact. Just like that.
First Kiss:
First Screen Name:
Can’t really remember.
First Pet:
Two goldfishes named Ernie and Bert.
First Piercing:
Earlobes. Those were the first and the last.
First Crush:
That guy who sat beside me in math during primary six.
First CD:
Westlife's Coast to Coast, I think.


7 LASTS
Last Cigarette:
I don’t smoke
Last Drink:
I don’t drink
Last Car Ride:
To get ice cream
Last Kiss:
Friday
Last Movie Seen:
Slumdog Millionaire, which won eight Oscars yesterday
Last Phone Call:
Yesterday
Last CD Played:
CDs are ancient wei. Last song I heard was This I Swear by Nick Lachey


6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends:
No. Wait, got lah. Long time ago it doesn't even matter now.
Have You Ever Broken the Law:
I believe so :)
Have You Ever Been Arrested:
No
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped:
No
Have You Ever Been on TV:
No
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know:
No


5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing:
Refer above
Thing You’ve Done Today:
Throw together lunch and drown my teddy in soap water :/
Thing You Can Hear Right Now:
Rustle of newspapers
Thing You Can’t Live Without:
Showers. It keeps me sane.
Thing You Do When You’re Bored:
Think about things I should be doing to keep myself occupied but which I cannot muster the energy to start


4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
1. Bathroom
2. My bedroom
3. Living room
4. Kitchen


3 THINGS YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT
1. I have one particular person in mind
2. Prison Break
3. Cockroaches and spiders.


2 CHOICES
1. Black or White:
White
2. Hot or Cold:
Cold


1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: Have a blissful family with the one I love

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your do or die thingy at the end sounds realistic enough :) I can imagine little weishyas running around. Hee.

waaaayshhyeah said...

I settled with the truth only because I ran out of quirky statements. This holiday thing is getting to me wei. :S