24 February 2009

Why Am I So Lazy?

Mad scientist and geniuses have yet to come up with answers for that. :P

It is without a doubt that laziness gets the best out of me particularly during this holiday. I can feel my brain cells shutting down one by one as I make a good impression of a couch potato. 

All I've successfully accomplished is feeding my addiction of pacman and watching alot of telly while ogling at hot guys like a bimbo without a single strand of intelligence. 

This is so not me. 

Okay, let me tell you a story. The other day, Jian Sunn and Jason Loh called and tried persuading me out for dinner or something like, I wasn't really paying attention.

The both of them were so soo persistent I don't know what got into them. I being thick head, absolutely refused to go. After all, I just had dinner. Going out would just mean one thing - eat some more.

They gave in after a while. Triumphing in my easy getaway, I resume whatever it was I was doing. Moments later another call came saying they were lepaking at my park and I have to have to come out. 

I managed to formulate an ingenious diversion plan to escape. All in a split second, and I'm not proud of it. I requested for thirty minutes which came and went and I was still unmoved. 

The park in concern is barely twenty leaps away from home. I was that reluctant to go out.

After two hours and many mosquito bites, Jason succumbed to statements like 'eh apa masalah kau la' and creating chaos down the street with his flashy car.

At the end of the day, I accomplished nothing but make two people frustrated to their socks and end up feeling guilty about it.

----

In their attempts of dragging me out of my depression/unsocialable state, I've been asked to go ice creaming later which I've agreed to go. Heehee. 

:)

Thank you for trying to begin with.

1 comment:

'SaLm0n FisHy'... said...

ice cream can catch u out so easy?
then i sure treat u a choc mint ice cram nex time..!!

o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o