09 February 2009

Time As It Is

Lately, the concept of time seems to have faded a bit, it does not present itself with the importance and influence it used to wield over me. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not but hmm..

I think it's the holidays and Subang air taking over my system.

Now I have all the time in the world. 

All the time in the word. Really.

I'm cringing at the sound of that, a little bit.

For once I am not running short of time. Yelling at Yang to hurry up and stop blogging when he's supposed to have his head burried in between books.

But you know, I can't wait until college starts again.

I miss the tarc aura of overly exessive hardwork and bad taste in fashion...

And I'm actually serious.

2 comments:

Yang said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

waaaayshhyeah said...

can't wait till you're on kl grounds once again budak.