13 December 2007

I have the shiniest bathroom in town

I was scrubbing and swishing, wiping and drying at 2am this morning and with all that elbow grease my bathroom is SPOTLESS. I just got this huge burst of energy and this weird urge to clean my bathroom (it was well need too)

I even moved to my room and gave the windows a good polish.

Believe it or not I got all that clean in less than an hour!

There was something undeniably comforting about it, especially at two in the morning when the emptiness of life is keeping me awake.

Last night or should I say early this morning before I hopped back into bed I watched the sequel of Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest.


And and, Happy Birthday Pei Hao! For unexplainable reasons, Kok Sing calls him Pei Howe. Stupid mushroom.

No comments: