20 December 2007

Post SPM syndrome

SPM has been over for like six days and two weeks/ 20 days ago.

I'm still having those must-have-symptoms. Those must-have-symptoms during SPM, meaning, not going out or doing all those things you're not suppose to do during SPM lah. You get my drift. Sickening really, but I'm adjusting to it.

I love it, but I hate it all at the same time.
Most, or maybe some of you would know how slumber i was then.
How I acted as if SPM wasn't going on or so.

You should see me now, all cooped up in my house doing nothing.
Not exactly nothing nothing, but I'm becoming a houselady now.
I cook and clean, for real.

On another note, I've been doing yoga.
Me and nine other girls.
We're practicing for a ten minute performance for the concert.
Which means I'm getting muscle pains all over my body in the mornings lah.


Jin hwa, I'm no tauhu okay!

The yoga instructo'rs name is Wee Boon, he's nearly always thirty five minutes late and always blames it on the traffic even when there isn't one.
Did I mention he has a really nice buntot?
And while waiting for Weeee Boon to miraculously appear on time for practices, we snack on McDs.
Which defeats the purpose of doing yoga in the first place. Bodoh betul.



A big thank you is in order to Crystal for the doughnuts :)


:]=< ehh this fella looks like some wanna be strongman smiley!
I am woman, hear me roar!


Heheh.


No comments: