11 December 2007

Movies I've watched the past week

The couch potato that I've become :S


I'm the Girl Forever Glued To Television With Cheezels Packet In Hand. Has a nice ring in the middle, no? Yes, I know. Anyone wanna join me? I’ll share my cheezels if you buy me ice lemon tea?

That was last week. This week, I'm making efforts on being more productive. I really have, okay!

Monday morning was spent at temple doing dana and little things like that. The rest of monday was spent re-reading Da Vince Code, Dan Brown. I'm now reading Plan B.

I got the synopsis from the web:

Ten years ago, Ben, Lindsey, Chuck, Alison, and Jack graduated from NYU and went out into the world, fresh-faced and full of dreams for the future. But now Ben's getting a divorce, Lindsey's unemployed, Alison and Chuck seem stuck in ruts of their own making, and Jack is getting more publicity for his cocaine addiction than his multimillion-dollar Hollywood successes.

It seems that the one thing they've learned since graduation is that nothing turned out the way they planned it. Suddenly, turning thirty- past the age their parents were when they were born, older than every current star athlete or pop music sensation - seems to be both more meaningful and less than they'd imagined ten years ago.

There's no time to contemplate this milestone, however; life is intervening, especially for Jack. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and though the bold plan the friends devise to save Jack from himself may not be the best way, once again, going with Plan B seems to be the only choice they have.

Jonathan Tropper's wonderful debut novel is about more than friendship, love, celebrity, addiction, kidnapping or even turning thirty- it's a heartfelt, sharply written comic riff on what it means to be an adult against your will, to be single when you thought you'd have a family, to realize nothing in life happens like you planned it, to discover you are not, in fact, immortal, and to learn that Star Wars is as good a life lesson today as it was when you were six years old.

On Monday night, I set my alarm clock nine ten the following morning, in attempts to wake up and for once be on time when Pei Hao picks me up. But alas, my phone’s feeble default ring tone failed miserably to wake me. I woke at nineFIFTY, ten wretched minutes before the angel blue Gen2 was due to arrive outside my gates. ARGH!

I practically ran into the bathroom with a towel in one hand and underwear in the other. Goodness la. Serve you right Weishya, for watching movies until three in the morning. And I broke the record by showering in ten minutes flat. Yea la, mandi kerbau.

And I shall let the pictures do the storytelling of what I did the whole day:








Filled our tummies at A&W.



FIVE miserable Onion rings which costs RM3.99 :(
















NOW actually stands for Night of Wonders. Ish. For those who failed to purchase a ticket for SJBA YS 15th Anniversary Concert, you're missing out on good stuff. Hah!

Left temple before dinner for Summit to watch, The Heartbreak Kid with Pravin.


Dumb show la really. Thank you for the great evening. Its funny how we start a morning with sandwiched with a crappy 'yea or mmh' conversation and hurtful texts yet end up enjoying the evening with each others presence =)

Before I crashed into bed, I watched Pirates with tall sister.


Goodnight now! =)

p/s: I postponed this blogpost long enough just to get hold of the pictures.

No comments: