01 October 2009

Things I've been Doing in Point Forms


Because I am simply too lazy to type more than required


  • Layaning my mother.
  • Layaning tall sister.
  • Making tall sister layan me.
  • Ffking my classmates for a three day trip to Malacca after asking for the third time “how many bathrooms are there”. Bathrooms are extremely vital, anyone who agrees with me please raise your hand.
  • I know what DNR is, do you? My days from devouring episodes of House are turning out to be useful after all.
  • Baking chicken pies and chilled cheesecake.
  • Nibbling on Roti Tissue while bantering on how the nickname TTB came to be, finding out who’s Viwi, how Rachel’s habit is glued to her throughout the years, Xian and her thing with discipline teachers and that I used to nick Jaya’s rulers in Form2.
  • Feeding my addiction for Bejeweled Twist.
  • Eating mooncake! I so soo love the yolk ones.
  • Updating my music library. Am currently listening to Rob Thomas’s Problem Girl (:
  • Loosing stationary and hair pins.
  • Clearing the dusty shelves of my drafts, this will be a post on its own.
  • Getting ffked twice in the span of five days. This is proof that karma is taking effect.
  • Blog hopping, catching up with people, times, fashion and technology.
  • Discovering how outrageously expensive satays are getting. It’s 62cents for ayam. Whatever happened to the good ol’ days where it was 40cents a stick?
  • Cooking lunches with guidance from my mother.
  • Yam cha sessions and of course,
  • Taking lengthy naps, guilt free.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot visiting your best friend :D

And probably, you should add a hair cut as well :3

waaaayshhyeah said...

i yearn for MORE days of nothingness :/.. but then, being at home makes me more of a bum than anything else.

And my hair is still untamed D: