24 October 2009

The Other Evening

OMG I hate the sound of puncher clicking. No. That’s an understatement. I really truly hate that sound!


GAHHH!!

I’m trying to get some sleep after suffering headache attacks for a few hours, and I can’t! Cause someone is jamming those goddamn hole into papers, over and over and over again! It’s been going on for like an fifty minutes!! How in the buntut ayam do you tebuk lubangs in paper for nearly an hour? What are you punching anyway? It's only week three! Do you have that much notes already?

I don’t have anything against her personally. She's a sweet sweet girl, and I truly like her and value her for not nicking my socks and chocolate bars when I'm asleep.

But COME ONNNNNNN!!!!! I’ve heard ONE TOO MANY CLIPPINGS A DAY!

*bangs head on wall*

Do you want me to die due to sleep deprivation???

No really, DO YOU? Please for the love of peanut butter M&Ms, let me sleep...


*throws puncher against the wall (with utmost delight)


No comments: