27 August 2008

Revisions. Revisions. Revisions.

Exam timetable is out!

First paper is the dreadful IT. Haih. And the fact that I am yet to start flipping thru notes is......unexplainable.



Don't expect anything any updates for the next few weeks. My life would begin monotonous-ing until the finals are done with. But still, text me and I'll keep you people updated on interesting events besides 'eat sleep study eat' since I'm barely making trips back home on weekends or visiting the library anymore. I shall reply if my miserable credit balance allows.

With the mind numbing pressure fellow tarcians have imposed on me, in events of me burning up my notes at midnight or throwing up chocolate milk out my window due to sheer stress or something like that, please don't panic. :)


People, wait for me okay? I'm almost done with this. Only FOUR weeks more. After that, I'm all yours. Let's go for a movie marathon until my bladder goes numb for all I care!

No comments: