09 August 2008

I wish I could


Give you a piece of my mind.


I'm willing to bet my last dollar, you wouldn't like what I'm gonna say.
But it's true, I can't convince myself otherwise.
It just refuse to remove itself by any amount of scrubbing.
Like a coffee stain on a white shirt.

Dynamo also cannot pakai.

Scars are made.
Rumours will spread.
Empty conversations looms ahead.

When the truth breaks out, what happens?
Who will I walk to class with?
Will you still text to wish me good night?
Will you turn your back on me?
What will friendship cease to be....?


And for you, there are no second chances.
I mean it.
Don't ask for seconds.

But then again, I am not as cold hearted as I want myself to be.
I hesitate, I whinge, I hee and haw.
I hold my hand up in the air insisting I don't care, nor do I want to anymore.
I swear it will be the last and very last time anyone steps on me with their branded sport shoes and wonky heels.
But at the very last minute, I give in.


I wonder when will there an end to this.

No comments: