22 March 2011

Back in 2008

18 March 2011


On that very day, three years ago I embarked on a three months journey to Tuaran, a place I've never even seen or heard before this for the boot camp we all know as National Service. I remember this as clear as the sun in the summer sky because the very next day was my best friend's birthday. And the night before, we feasted of chicken wings and everything else that steamboat place had to offer. I also remember a certain scheming someone whom successfully scammed both of us. Me thinking it was a birthday celebration and she; a farewell. For what it's worth, it was a delightful surprise :) thankew Carmen!

Can't remember whether I properly blogged about camp or not but I came back shy of the three month requirement cos college was starting the following week. Given the circumstances to re-do things, I'd have stay the whole run. Also, I've been reminiscing days Eleanor Rigby guest blogged. Heh. Should you be reading this, my hair is falling in fistfuls on a daily basis! :/



On a different note, you'd be glad to know that I am no longer that lass who believed that Chipsmores make peopleme wiser and err stronger. I no longer have braces(!), my hair is ten times longer, I am no longer the person I used to be, I now believe hell comes in many forms; the mind in particular, that leaf phone I sayang so banyak; has gone to phone heaven and recently someone created a Facebook group for my National Service friends. You'd be amused to know that I haven't worked up the courage to message my officers to tanya khabar in fear of being ordered to eat cucumbers -____-


1 comment:

~Mun Mun~ said...

I miss Elenor Rigby too..XD