19 August 2011

No Sleep Tonight



Ive never been able to not fall asleep. I've also never thought I'd see the day I dedicate an entire post towards my all time past time activity :) haha! Now I'm about to throw another few minutes of my life out the window by talking about sleep. Or rather my inability to sleep.

Before three months ago came about, I never had problems when it comes to sleep.

Whenever, wherever. I've always been the master of falling asleep. Everyone knows that.

Sleep had always come easy for me. Rain or shine, exams or not. Once, I fell asleep on a visit to the zoo and another time, on my uncle's stairway while watching the idiotbox. Guess I'm never was cut out to be a TV person after all.

So, I was saying about sleep and it being the least of my problems. It saddens me deeply that, that no longer holds true.

My sleeping routine are so irregular that you can hardly call it a routine. I can't place my finger on a term to describe it in fact.

When life gets ugly, I sleep. But when I cant sleep, I get stressed. When I'm stressed and can't sleep I go on this crazy cleaning spree at wee hours of the morning. The next day, I'll be in zombiezilla mode and bite off everyone's heads.

This sucks!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Teddy !!! ur face looks so stressed that its rather sad ._.
was expecting alot more pictures though .___.