04 May 2011

Lazy Days Shortlived



People always say, “sorry for not blogging” and on days I feel like reviving this dead weight space of mine, I normally would. Judging from the last three months or so, I’m fairly certain you can get through your day without reading my blog! nevertheless, I always try and remind myself to blog about something of more substance. But just like every other day, it just never happens. Because I am just that lazy and good at procrastinating.

Today I finally manage to sit down infront of a laptop and actually 'feel' like blogging. But guess what? I have nothing to blog about. I feel as if i'm at a bottleneck, where there are too many things happening at one go, nothing much can come out.



On the side note, I've had the pleasure of snoozing my alarm clock for hours at a time just because I can. I've also developed the habit of waking up for breakfast and catching another nap in between some chores and lunch. 

Alas, college resumes this coming Monday. All good things must come to an end, no matter how short lived it was to begin with.

Right now, i'm looking for some inspiration to start packing and like always, it just won't come.



No comments: