21 July 2010

Decisions, decisions

After pretending to study for over an hour, marking pages to study with colourful post-its, doing the obvious routine of maintaining my oral hygiene, wiggling my toes under running water and unceremoniously throwing tomorrow's necessities into the bagpack, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and lie there until the alarm clock badgers me into the shower stalls. But in order to crawl into bed I first had to fold a pile of laundry. As much as I would like to ignore the colourful garments strewn everywhere, it was simply too lumpy to maximise sleeping conditions -__-"

After the said folding activity, I eventually drifted off. Little did I know that I'd be making a thorny decision upon waking up.

It was raining you see, and class was at 8am, and this morning's lesson is (and always will be) my least favourite one; English. You would only understand my predicament if you live in ululand where the weather is cool and balmy on most mornings and holds an assorted box of mindlessly dull subjects for a semester.

The ultimate question now is, whether or not I managed to shove my sleep deprived self into the shower, march under the rain to Q block and struggle to keep my eyes open for ninety minutes which I would selectively choose to omit cos I'm annoying like that =)

1 comment:

3POINT8 said...

I now see why english is your least favourite subject.
:P